[Gesta 2021] Please promote a little cute rhythm game that exhibited to fans

Rhythm Paradise (Europe), Rhythm Heaven (America) or Rhythm Heroku Gold, (Japan リズム 天国 ゴ ー ルド) is a video clip game suitable with the Nintendo DS portable console. It contains a series of mini-games or tests that have as a main theme the rhythm. There are 50 mini-games in overall. The precursor of Rhythm Heaven is Rhythm Hence, for the Game Child Breakthrough console, but that was only dispersed in Japan. The game Rhythm Paradise is in Europe under the brand Touch! Generations The reason why its launch was postponed in Spain, is by the laborious translation of the game, both voices and text.

Pasta is a precious place for developers to identify customer responses in the field. As long as you are gathering, you are often a professional feedback.

Especially the key input method of the users key input, the sensitive rhythm game genre is a bigger response to the rhythm game genre. This Vesta 2021 also showed some rhythm games. Situated in the Keokuk Global Game Center section, the Sister Gate: Stateless> Booths captivated reporters with a character of cute and bright color, and experienced queues in front of it.

Different Types of Notes in Music/Rhythm Games

Are you also interested in topics related to Rhythm Game?

The game has now been 12 to 13 days after the steam freezing release. In this booth, a PC experience is done, but it is also a title that aims to launch the console. I have a few consoles entering the entire Gustav. More interested. I heard the emotions and future plans to exhibit directly to the production team. / Disuse Game Room Reporter

Q. Disuse Games: A considerable injury is not done. Is it interested as expected?

a. Wireless Bird Studios: is a game that makes it familiar with the so-called rhythm game. I did not know that there are many rhythm game mania in Gustav.

Q. How was the actual response of users?

a. The game is hard to talk about. I think I should worry about how beginners will play. At least the visuals were glad to be given to us as much as we think about the cute and brighter. I wanted to be a cute rhythm game, but I heard it as much as that.

Q. Do you think there is a light user who is interested in decryption by this exhibition?

a. The character is cute, and it is even those who come to receive the Goods. I did not promote the weight of Goods, but I did not promote it, but I know how to know. Thank you. It seems that you are looking at the queue.

Q. The game was originally planned to be a console?

A. I was originally overlooking to the Nintendo Switch, and I thought that the switch platform could be dangerous to be dangerous. So it was launched with the steam erase. Off-line, including this Star, and a variety of feedback from online, when the game is climbed to the track, then it will be released at that time.

It is also one of the reasons why it comes to a lot of reaction that it is difficult today. I have been replaced by a keyboard with a keyboard, and there is a part of the rising. For example, a red note is that the original trigger is that it is difficult to be on the keyboard.

I wanted to experience todays pad, but I could not finish pad support that I was ready to prepare, unfortunately. In the future, the pad input optimization is scheduled separately by the device, that is, the pad and the system for the pad and keyboard.

Q. I am in the context of Corona, but I think that Just is open to the harvest.

a. I came to the scene of last year, This year, the scale has been reduced than before, but I think it is glad to be a chance to show it.

Q. What was the goal or expectation I was drawn when I participate?

A. Steam gains a very positive assessment, and it is fun to be interesting among the general rhythm gamers. In our perspective, the development members enjoy participating in the event, and I was looking forward to seeing the scene, What evaluation will come and see yourself?

Q. Compared to the feedback that you receive online, if you have an advantage of offline feedback from this venue?

A. There is a big thing that seems to be eye. Online feedback is also convinced as a head, but I can not confirm it directly. For example, we have used to arrange the key array in line with your fingertips, but you can still see it, but you will change and start change from the key array. It is very good that you can check this part right away.

Especially, we are still in the early access phase, and it is still changing. This experience seems to be more helpful.

Q. What is the differentiation of only?

a. I do not know if you can talk to other works. Currently, the Korean PC rhythm game is not a tight . I want to appeal music, I want to play with music that is not in such games. Of course, I can not think of these two games. But I want to be honest among them.

In order to explain systemic features, we introduced a variable charcoal system, but they are being troubled because the entry barriers are likely to increase. If there is a different differentiation, the childhood configuration is fun. I was impressed by saying that the face is funnier than other games this time. It is also appealing to put the songs of the arcade tendency, the subsequent of the existing celebrity song.

Comments

Popular Posts