Red Dead Online: We have the killer grandma running

In Red Dead Online, a player moves around, which plays a witty grandmother. The community is excited about her. We met the old lady and were allowed to know why she still takes it at her age with gangsters.

Red Dead Online is the multiplayer mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.

  • Red Dead Redemption 2 View on Amazon

Red Dead Online: Community is enchanted by killer grandma

RDR2 Arthur Robbed Granny vs John Robs Her All Choices - Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4 Pro

Thanks to the character editor, players can create their individual heroes in Red Dead online and experience their own wildwest adventures. The character of Reddit-Userer Bobowildin is making great a stir in the RedDit of Red Dead online. Instead of playing an ordinary cowgirl, she decided to send a senior in the wild west **. "I found it pretty funny to see how my little grandma won against all these tough types", she comments on a victory photo on which the old lady posing behind seven coffins.

Immediately we were curious and wanted to find out which history hides behind the killer grandma. In the interview we learned that this is not only an unusual skin, but also an interesting character experiment .

"I games you because I was full of looking out like any other girl in the game, and decided to be something that I had never seen before," writes Bobowildin. "I got you on a picture of my genuine grandmother from the 19th century supported! Unfortunately, I did not know much about my real grandma, she was a great grandma. But I like to imagine that she was as cool as my character . "

_ " I fulfill me in the game older . I'm doing slow walks in cities or in nature and enjoy the little unconscious things. (My character) is a gangster at her age because she has always been and she has not feeling that her work is done. It enjoys exercising justice and your bones are not yet to creaking to stop them ._ "

"I think, Red Dead Online is definitely not perfect, but I really enjoy it. I usually do trader missions or fish, explore and interact with people, but I have recently started making many hardcore missions, and I really like the fight. I have not performed any other character experiments like this, but I am glad that I've entered the risk of transforming my character into something more unique ** . "

Do you master the ultimate quiz?

The reddit user bobowildin shows with her senior character that she is not too old yet to take it online with the gangsters in the Red Dead online. The players are excited about their experiment. The next time in Red Dead is on the road online, should look for her. With luck she has a council for you - or a ball.

Comments